Test Your Environmental Knowledge
Test Your Environmental Knowledge!
1. What does the abbreviation PCBs represent?
a. Polycrystallized biphenyls
b. Polychlorinated biphenyls
c. Polycarbonated biphenyls
2. Which pollutant is responsible for Mad Hatters Disease?
c. Polychlorinated biphenyls
3. Children who live in homes where they are exposed to secondhand smoke are at risk of developing which of the following?
a. Ear infections
b. Frequent coughs
d. All of the above
4. Levels of PCBs can be measured in a person's blood, body fat and which of the following?
5. Which condition is possibly linked to secondhand smoke?
a. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
b. Tourette Syndrome
c. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
6. Which is NOT an early symptom of lead poisoning
a. Weight loss
c. Metallic taste
7. Mercury can be passed from the mother to infant during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Answers: 1. b; 2. b; 3. d; 4. c; 5. a; 6. b; 7. a
We hope that you got every question correct, but if you didn't, then please contact us to learn about our presentations!